Here are the types of donor information that we generally collect and maintain:
- Contact information: name, affiliated organization/church, mailing address, phone number, email address; and social media accounts
- Payment information: credit card number and expiration date, routing and checking account information, and/or billing information
- Shipping information: name, affiliated organization/church, complete address
- information on how donors heard about Frontiers USA
- other information donors share with us voluntarily: questions, comments, suggestions we receive from donors; and requests to receive periodic updates; e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, prayer concerns, and newsletters.
How Information is used.
Frontiers USA uses donor information to process donations, communicate with donors, update donors on ministry happenings, and make improvements to what we do. Credit card and checking account information are used only for donation or other payment processing, and are not retained for other purposes.
No Sharing of Personal Information.
Frontiers USA will not share, sell, rent, or license any personal information of our donors to other organizations. We assure you that we will keep the identity of all our donors confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the purposes of Frontiers USA explained in this policy, and only to further the ministry activities and mission of Frontiers USA.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List.
We do not want to send any unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us at any time, at the email address below, if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.